sfaith: CF as Mark Darcy, Oct. 2015 <3 (Mark 2015)
[personal profile] sfaith
So... hi there! Life has been a bit mad lately. To sum it up, in brief: back in March, we packed up and moved across country to the east coast, where most of my family is (and to help with said family). In many ways we're still settling in; most of our stuff is still in boxes and yet to be dealt with. Yes, almost 6 months later.

I have still been writing off and on--in fact, I just posted a new story (below)! I have a few others in various states of done-ness. One I thought was done was... not :P Now I have to figure out how to conclude things.

Anyway. I would say to go to Twitter or Tumblr or whatever to get more updated info, but I haven't really been very active there, either. Twitter definitely gets the story links as soon as they are posted. :) Always amazes me that so many folks still read and review, so thank you.

Title: Missed Connections
Rating: M / R
Words (for 3 chapters): 13,143

Summary: A change in daily routine can have a much greater ripple effect than one might imagine. A/U.

Read it on Archive of Our Own or Fanfiction.net.

If you need something else to read, I can't recommend these two authors enough: eggsbenni221 and reindeerjumper. I'm v. behind on reading, but they never disappoint.

Profile

sfaith: (Default)
sfaith

January 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819 2021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 11:28 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios